The Rival 710 elite performance gaming mouse features a custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor engineered exclusively with PixArt, and a built-in OLED for notifications and customization. Tactile alerts immerse you in the game, while the reinforced split-trigger buttons and 60-million click switches deliver the extreme durability to keep you in the battle.
Designed unlike any other esports mouse, the innovative modular ID of the Rival 710 allows you to swap the sensor or change the cable or cover to exactly what you need to maximize your personal performance. RGB lighting and PrismSync give the ability to choose colors and effects on all your supported SteelSeries gear.
- Features a TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with PixArt and engineered for pinpoint accuracy and true 1 to 1 tracking.
- The OLED display gives you access to on-the-fly sensitivity settings, Discord notifications, in-game statistics, button mapping, and personalized GIFs.
- Immersive tactile alerts let you feel the game. Customize every aspect of the alerts from intensity to vibration patterns.
- The modular ID allows you to swap the sensor or change the cable or cover to exactly what you need to maximize your personal performance.
- Reinforced split-trigger switches feature 60-million click mechanical switches ensuring precision and durability.
- RGB lighting with PrismSync
- On-board memory for saving settings
- Total customization with SteelSeries Engine
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!