Modern Formula One cars use paddle shifters for gear changing. It is the most convenient and efficient way, and has been adapted by most exotic sports cars. Competitive gaming is no less intense comparing to competitive racing, and gamers need the most convenient and efficient way to adjust their sitting positions for the ultimate comfort. We assigned the top 2 most frequently adjusted functions to our armrests, which are the closest position to gamers hands.
- Where Does the Cable Go? - All the tiny parts adjusting your seat height, tilt angle and tilt tension are concealed in this Dual Spring Hub. It contains over 80 individual components, including gears, linkages, shafts, blocks, shields, brackets, fastening hardware and so on.
- Multi-Directional Armrest - Cushioned and contoured to fit arms, the armrests come with 2 directional adjustability. With better support to gamer's arms in various positions, they can more effectively relieve muscle strain, fatigue from shoulders, and take pressure off of wrists.
- Height Adjust on the Right Armrest - During intensive gaming sessions, we do not wish users to keep their hands away for more than a second to make adjustments to their chair. Triigger chairs allow users to adjust seating postions as fast as 0.32 seconds.
- Recline Angle Adjust and Lock on the Left Armrest - The back of Triigger chairs can recline 15 degrees, and be locked into 22 different positions, making it stay at every comfortable position.
- Height Adjustable Back & Lumbar Support - Other than the height adjustable back support, the built-in lumbar support on Triigger 275 is also height adjustable.
- Premium Materials & Screws - Aluminum alloy frame for light weight and durability. 12.9 class is one of the strongest screws you can find in non-military products. It has proof load of 970 MPa or 140,000 PSI, 20,000 more than US standard Grade 8 at 120,000 PSI.
- Caster Silencer in 5-Star Base - We implemented a rubber silencer in the cavity so the shaft will not make noise at any time, and the caster will not fall out by accident.
- 65mm Holtron Hub-Less Caster - The 65mm version features roller bearing for pleasing appearance and smooth operation.
- Reinforced DuPont TPEE Mesh - Quality textile banded with finest DuPont TPEE which causes the mesh to withhold high-temperature and heavy hydraulic movements, optimal for long hours of use and breathability.
Not sure which material to go for? This will depend on whether you run hot or cold during your gaming marathons.
- If you get heated and a bit sweaty, then you want to aim for a mesh-type material that help circulate air, allowing you to regulate your temperature better.
- If you stay chilled then leather or similar materials are for you.