Designed to give wide range of adjustability that gives gamers the best comfort and support in every gaming position for extended period of time. High backrest is designed to provide neck, shoulder and lumbar support.
- Adjustable seat height - To prevent repetitive stress, having the correct ergonomic posture is important when seated for a longer time. Seat adjustability makes sure every type of user from different heights can adjust the chair to their unstressed posture.
- Adjustable 4 point armrest - Ergonomically designed to provide support to the forearm, relieving muscle strain and fatigue from the shoulders and taking pressure of sensitive areas of the wrist.
- Adjustable back - Features independent back angle option. An angle-adjustable backrest to help you adjust your sitting position throughout the course of your gaming experience (up to 170 degrees).
- Elegant Exterior - Made of high quality PVC leather, which makes it extremely durable and gives the chair a luxurious look. This material is easy to clean and maintain due to it’s stain and water-resistant characteristics.
- Solid Structure - The aluminum alloy 5-star base keeps the chair solid, stable and lightweight. Assembled with a Class 4 gaslift, for better durability and ease of use. Our Class 4 Gas Lift has thicker walls to accommodate the higher pressure and stability.
- Tilting feature with adjustable resistance and locking system - Our adjustable tilt tension mechanism allows you to increase or decrease the tension by easily turn the knob to match your body weight.
- Extra accessories - Additional neck support cushion and lumbar support cushion is included.
- Soft-glide Wheels - Wheel is formulated for a quieter operation and greater resistance to foreign objects and debris.
When it comes to chairs, it’s important to spend time to find the right fit. Make sure the seat area is deep enough to cover the majority of your thigh.
- If it’s too small then there will be extra pressure on your ass and could affect circulation to your legs.
- On the other hand, if it’s too big, then your legs will hit the front edge of the seat and your feet won’t touch the floor.