The Vertagear PL-6000 Series all support users up to 200KG in weight, using a innovative heavy duty base frame, with a easy to reach tilting feature. The adjustable 4 point armrest gives the user plenty of ways to fix the armrests to their liking, and the adjustable back can recline up to 150 degrees. A seat depth of 584mm gives the user plenty of room for optimal comfort, and the high density foam provides comfort over long gaming and work sessions.
The Vertagear PL-6000 is the perfect answer to the big and tall users who want a comfortable and heavy duty chair that will last whilst looking great in the process.
- Heavy duty metal base frame - This heavy duty base frame is constructed with industrial-strength metal to withstand up to 200kg / 440 lbs for long-lasting comfort.
- Perforated PVC Leather-Trim - Perforated PVC Leather trimmed allows for better airflow and cooling when sitting for a long period of time.
- Adjustable back - Features an independent back angle option. An angle-adjustable backrest that helps you adjust your sitting position throughout the course of your gaming experience (up to 150 degrees).
- Adjustable seat height - To prevent repetitive stress, having the correct ergonomic posture is important when seated for a long time. A good range of height adjustability is offered to ensure you are at the optimum angle in relation to your desk.
- Extra accessories - An additional neck support cushion and lumbar support cushion is included.
- Larger Soft Glide Wheels - Comes with larger (75mm) soft glide PU(polyurethane) wheels that are formulated for a quieter operation and greater resistance to debris and foreign objects. The large 75mm wheel diameter rolls easily on flooring and designed with non-abrasive tread that are safe on floors.
- Elegant Exterior - Made with high quality PVC leather, which makes it extremely durable and gives the chair a luxurious look. This material is easy to clean and maintain due to it’s stain and water-resistant characteristics.
- Comfort Padding - Made of high density foam, which adds great support and seat comfort to the chair. The open-cell breathing structure makes sure that heat from the user won’t get trapped inside.
Positioning your armrest correctly can make a big improvement to your comfort while you game. Too high and you will make your shoulders work harder than they need to, and if too low, you can strain your mid-back due to hunching over.