Vertagear Racing Series SL2000 Chair — White/Black
A combination of form and function, Vertagear’s SL-2000 series focus on ergonomics, design, and functionality. Designed to give wide range of adjustability that gives gamers the best comfort and support in every gaming position for extended period of time. High backrest is designed to provide neck, shoulder and lumbar support.
- Adjustable seat height - To prevent repetitive stress, having the correct ergonomic posture is important when seated for a longer time. Seat adjustability makes sure every type of user from different heights can adjust the chair to their unstressed posture.
- Adjustable armrest - Cushioned and contoured to the shape of the arm with adjustability in height gives support to the gaming arm and prevents repetitive stress.
- Adjustable back - Features independent back angle option. An angle-adjustable backrest to help you adjust your sitting position throughout the course of your gaming experience (up to 170 degrees).
- Comfort Padding - Padding is made of high densed foam, which adds great support and seat comfort to the chair. The open-cell breathing structure, makes sure that heat arised from the human body temperature won’t get trapped inside. This gives great comfort to the user even when seated for extended period of time.
- Solid Structure - Constructed from a steel frame that assures a solid structure. The aluminum alloy 5-star base keeps the chair solid, stable and lightweight. Assembled with a Class 4 gaslift, iindicates for better durability and ease of use. Our Class 4 Gas Lift has thicker walls to accommodate the higher pressure and stability.
- Tilting feature with adjustable resistance and locking system - Our adjustable tilt tension mechanism allows you to increase or decrease the tension by easily turn the knob to match your body weight. This allows you to rock comfortably, without heavy pushing, reducing muscle fatigue.
- Extra accessories - Additional neck support cushion and lumbar support cushion is included.
Not sure which material to go for? This will depend on whether you run hot or cold during your gaming marathons.
- If you get heated and a bit sweaty, then you want to aim for a mesh-type material that help circulate air, allowing you to regulate your temperature better.
- If you stay chilled then leather or similar materials are for you.