The H1 is made for the highest level of esports. This headset is developed by some of the world’s most experienced professional gamers, and fine-tuned to give you the perfect soundscape for gaming. Hear the details. Know what’s coming. And get on top of your game.
- Enemy Spotted: The H1 is equipped with 60 mm neodymium speaker drivers. Optimized for gaming, the powerful drivers enable you to hear more details in the game environment. To give you the best possibilities to perform, we’ve gone through every in-game detail with the players to make sure all the crucial sounds are perfectly reproduced.
- Stay Comfortable: The fit. The materials. The pressure. The weight. The H1 is thoroughly designed to provide the comfort needed for hours of gaming. Once you get the extra large memory foam earcups around your ears, you’ll feel the difference.
- Quality Materials and Components: Developed by elite gamers, the H1 is designed to perform. Focusing on quality in every detail, the headset is built solely with high-end parts carefully selected by the players. From the high-performing speaker components to the durable headband materials – the H1 leaves nothing to chance.
- Pro Gaming Mic: The microphone on the H1 is designed for the big stages, providing clear voice communication for pros at LANs as well as online gamers. The supercardioid mic is fine-tuned for the perfect passive noise cancellation, filtering out the voices of fellow gamers and other surrounding sounds.
- PC/Mac/Console/Mobile: The H1 is ready for all your devices, with the ability to switch between single and dual 3.5 mm connectors (tech specs below). Although the H1 is created with a clear purpose, the focus on competitive gaming doesn’t prevent it from providing great audio for music, movies and more, delivering deep bass and crisp highs.
Earcups – Leather will give you a nice comfortable feel but watch out for the sweat. Soft sponge-like material are common and can be very durable, but then again, they aren’t leather :).
Headbands – Avoid any without padding, as these will become pretty uncomfortable very quickly. The only exception to this is the ski mask type of headband.