The H2 is a gaming headset ready for competition. Extra large over-ear cups. Thick memory foam cushions. Durable, low-weight construction. And a sound signature that enhances the crucial audio details of the game – developed by some of the most experienced players in all of esports.
- Esports Optimized: In fast-paced situations, the perception of details can mean the difference between a win and a loss. The H2’s 53 mm drivers deliver a soundscape optimized for gaming, enhancing the crucial sounds and helping you predict your opponent’s next move.
- Extra Large. Extra Comfy: The H2 is designed for hours of gaming. The ear cups are equipped with extra large memory foam cushions for a comfortable fit. Covered in breathable mesh cloth to help you stay cool. While the inside of the cushions uses PU leather for minimum leakage and maximum sound.
- Aluminium Construction: From the aluminium frame to the mesh cloth ear pads – the H2 is built to last. All materials are selected with durability in mind, so you can focus on your game instead of your gear.
- Convenient Design: Featuring a detachable microphone, a braided cable and audio controls close at hand, the H2 is conveniently designed for everyday use.
- PC/Mac/Console/Mobile: The H2 is multi-platform compatible. Switch between single and dual 3.5 mm connectors and use it with your computer, console and mobile devices (tech specs below). The focus on competitive gaming doesn’t prevent the H2 from delivering immersive audio when it comes to music, movies and more.
Earcups – Leather will give you a nice comfortable feel but watch out for the sweat. Soft sponge-like material are common and can be very durable, but then again, they aren’t leather :).
Headbands – Avoid any without padding, as these will become pretty uncomfortable very quickly. The only exception to this is the ski mask type of headband.