Describing the K2, we could go on for hours. It features top grade components, virtually unlimited customization possibilities, and innovative new technology pushing the limits of speed. To begin with.
- The World's Fastest Keyboard: In gaming, speed is a decisive factor. During crucial moments, you simply want your gear to react as fast as you do. The K2 is built in collaboration with leading developers in the great gaming nation of Korea. Using the new super scan technology, this keyboard takes reaction speed to a whole new level. Press a key and the signal hits your computer in 0.001 seconds. Total.
- RGB LED Illumination: The K2-RGB features LED illumination with 16.8 million colors. Among the numerous lighting options are 13 backlight effect modes, 6 typing effects and 8 equalizer effects moving in sync with the sound of the game or your music. It also features 7 preset lighting patterns designed specifically for the most popular games. For full customization, you can change the color of each key individually by using the 180-color palette directly on the keyboard. And with the Key Mask feature, you can choose which keys to light up and disable the rest, allowing you to focus entirely on your game controls.
- Hardware Macros: Hardware macros make it quick and easy to bind long sequences of actions to single keys. The K2 features 3 Timing Macros for recording keystrokes including time delay, Loop Macro for putting actions on repeat, and Auto Macro, keeping all recorded keys down. All macros can also include mouse clicks (left, right and wheel click). And for adjusting the speed of your macros, the K2 is equipped with a 10-level Macro Speed Control.
- No Software. No Hassle: The K2 can be customized in tons of ways, and all settings are made directly on the keyboard. Color profiles, recorded macros – it’s all stored in the keyboard’s built-in memory. In that way, you can just plug it in and play with all your settings in place, without the hassle of installing software on every device.
- Future Included: With a robust design, high quality materials and Kailh red key switches with a lifecycle of 50 million keystrokes, the K2 is built to provide consistent performance for a long time to come.
- Approved by Professional Gamers: This keyboard is thoroughly tested and approved by the members of Ninjas in Pyjamas.
'Ghosting' is when a keyboard is unable to register more than one keystoke at once which is a common problem in standard setups that only offer 1 or 2 Key Rollover. We recommend no lower than 6 Key Rollover if you take your gaming seriously.