The EC2-B is an upgrade from the EC2-A, with the introduction of the 3360 sensor.Designed for right-handed gamers, the EC2-B gives bigger room for wrist movements. With the right side of the mouse being rounded, it allows the gamer's fingertips to cover the mouse to move smoothly.
- Low lift-off distance: ZOWIE managed to achieve a low lift-off distance of 1.5mm after repeated testing and tweaking. This is vital for serious gamers, as it stops any uncontrolled spinning when the mouse is raised from the pad.
- Fully adjustable DPI: There are 4 settings available which are identified by a light on the underside of the mouse. They are 400 (Red) / 800 (Purple) / 1600 (Blue) / 3200 (Green).
- Adjustable USB report rate: Switch between 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz. Take a look at our EG Quick Tips for information on how to switch between the options.
- Increased comfort: Ergonomically designed specifically for right-handed gamers.
- Quick and easy: Plug and Play without any drivers or software required.
To change the DPI setting, just press button 6 (located on the underside of the mouse) to cycle through the DPI options.
Also, adjusting the USB report rate can be done by pressing and holding the following buttons whilst plugging the mouse into the USB port of your computer:
- 500Hz: Press and hold button 5.
- 1000Hz: Press and hold button 4.
- 125Hz: Press and hold button 4 + 5.