The ZOWIE S1 is designed to have a shorter overall length allowing users’ to easily wrap around and hold the mouse. There’s enough space between the palm and back edge of the mouse so users can move freely during vertical movements. S Series is equipped with 3360 sensor and comes in two different sizes.
- Shorter overall design with enhanced palm support allows for more free movement Mouse cable attachment point is raised at an angle to lower the chance of the cable dragging on the mousepad 3360 sensor
- Symmetrical right-handed mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage
- Perfect lift-off distance; Plug and play (No driver needed)
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!