The ambidextrous design of the ZA11 lands it in the hands of both lefties and rights, and the high profile is ideal for palm grip gamers, giving them a place to comfortably rest their palm. The ZA Series also comes in three different sizes, so noone is left out!
The ZA series is not only aimed at palm grips but is also a great mouse for claw grip gamers that are looking for a mouse that is easier to lift.
- Increased durability: Only available on the exclusive white mice, the glossy material ensures longer lasting covers.
- Ambidextrous: Developed specifically for palm and claw grip gamers.
- Low lift-off distance: ZOWIE managed to achieve a low lift-off distance of 1.5mm after repeated testing and tweaking. This is vital for serious gamers, as it stops any uncontrolled spinning when the mouse is raised from the pad.
- Quick and easy: Plug and Play without any drivers or software required.
- Fully adjustable DPI: There are 4 settings available which are identified by a light on the underside of the mouse. They are 400 (Red) / 800 (Purple) / 1600 (Blue) / 3200 (Green).
- Adjustable USB report rate: Switch between 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz.
As this mouse fits both lefties and righties, it's important to know how to switch between the side buttons.
- Activate the Left-Side buttons: Press and hold button 2 + 3 whilst plugging the mouse into the USB port of your computer.
- Activate the Right-side buttons: Press and hold button 1 + 3 whilst plugging the mouse into the USB port of your computer.